For friendly dogs of any age.
We will cover all the basics in these classes, and then some. Obedience dog training for sit, stay, and down will be the easy part.
We cover all the hard things, too:
- Come when you call, really.
- Stop jumping, barking, mouthing, and more.
- Walk calmly on the leash, no matter what distractions there are.
During class you will learn critical information about dog communication and how important it is for you to be the one in charge. We teach you simple yet highly effective exercises resulting in dramatic shifts in your dog’s behavior. It goes without saying that you will improve your skills and confidence as a handler.
And the best part of all? You get to:
- Create the relationship with your dog you have always dreamed of having.
- Have a well mannered dog wherever you go.
- Own a dog you are proud of, not embarrassed by.
These aren’t like any other group dog training classes.
How are these classes unique?
- You receive personalized attention and tips to resolve your dog’s behavioral problems.
- You can begin right away, as long as there is space in the class.
- Each class is structured around the needs of your dog. Rather than following a pre-set curriculum, we give you exactly what you need each week to make progress.
People who join our group classes get results, often for the first time ever. Simple exercises, easy to understand explanations, and perfect analogies make progress inevitable. Bring your sense of humor and your willingness to do homework.
Dogs must have current DHLPP, Bordatella, and Rabies vaccines. Please bring vet records with you to your first session.
“I brought my 6 month old Goldendoodle, Rocky, to the group training sessions held at Dogwood Acres in May of this year and Caylen Jordan was our trainer. I would like to recognize Caylen for her expertise in the group training sessions. She was patient with the dogs and the owners. She modeled each specific training technique with care and ensured that the dog owner understood the exercise and was comfortable in performing the exercise. I really liked that each session allowed time for specific owner questions about the concerns with their dog’s behavior, etc. I was very pleased with Paws and Possibilities. Thanks to Caylen, Rocky, is now a well behaved almost a year old Goldendoodle. He’s a wonderful addition to our family.” ~ Amanda C. | Deale, Maryland