Private dog training
One-on-One Dog Training Support
Private Dog Training to meet your specific needs
Busy schedule? Challenging dog? Do you want some personalized attention to enhance your results? Private dog training may be your best solution. Our private lessons allow us to focus solely on your family's needs so you can be proud of your dog, not embarrassed by them.
During our sessions, you and your family will learn the skills needed to have your dog thrive. Flexible appointment times offer the convenience of being able to fit it into your busy schedule. We offer private lessons in your home or at our facility, depending on a variety of factors. A trainer will be available to help determine which option is the best match for your needs.
Private dog training packages include the following:
- Four private lessons with customized goals to fit your unique needs.
- Tools needed to enhance your training experience (clickers, squirt bottle).
- Professional assistance in determining if any additional tools are needed for your specific training needs, available for sale through the Paws and Possibilities app.
- Access to our online dog training program, Manners Matter, providing opportunities for reviewing training lessons.
- A private FaceBook group for asking questions and connecting with other dog owners.
- Online resources offering easy-to-review descriptions and videos of training exercises.
- Lifetime Membership with Paws and Possibilities allowing you to register for events or specialized classes like our monthly Pack Walk in Downtown Annapolis followed by Happy Hour.
- Phone and email support during your package to facilitate troubleshooting.
Private dog training packages start at $975
Questions? Please contact us so we may help determine which package we offer that would be the best match for your specific dog training needs.
Get Started Now!
Complete a registration form and submit it to us for consideration. Upon approval and payment submission, your first session will be scheduled.
” helped me strengthen my bond with my dog ”
I seriously do not know where to begin, Jovone is an amazing pet therapy trainer. Jovone brings so much positive energy, passion and dedication to her work as a pet therapy trainer. Her enthusiasm for her mission to create strong pet therapy teams is contagious. Not only have Ziggy and I become a pet therapy team, I can say that Jovone has helped me strengthen my bond with my dog and we have a fabulous time together bringing smiles to patients in the hospital and at numerous community service events. With the skills that Jovone taught me and Ziggy, we were able to confidently take and pass the pet therapy certification the very first time. In addition to learning about the exam, we also worked on advanced dog training to help troubleshoot and foster positive experiences for both Ziggy and me. Jovone helped navigate me through the entire process of becoming a pet therapy team from start to finish and has inspired me to do so many things out of my comfort zone, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have her as my mentor. There were no surprises at the evaluation because I was prepared for all aspects of the exam and more. Jovone is a true gem and is the perfect advocate for pet therapy. Paws and Possibilities is lucky to have her.
Rebecca B. ~ Ziggy's Mom